A Mexican triple pack including:
A beautifully detailed barrel cactus iron on patch. 100% embroidered and detailed with vibrant colourfast stitching. This patch has a high quality heat seal backing which allows you to transfer it with your household iron. 4 x9cm
A traditional Mexican day of the dead sugar skull patch made from red twill and detailed with vibrant colourfast embroidery. This patch has a high quality heat seal backing which allows you to transfer it with your household iron. 7 x 9.2cm
A trendy cactus pot patch that is 100% embroidered in vibrant colourfast stitching. This patch has a high quality heat seal backing which allows you to transfer it with your household iron. 6.1 x 9.7cm
- Before applying your patch wash and dry your garment first.
- When washing turn your garment inside out and use a gentle wash cycle.
- Set the iron to a hot cotton setting.
- Place the patch in the desired location and cover with a thin piece of cloth.
- Iron and apply firm pressure evenly on the patch for approx 30-40 sec.
- Iron the opposite side for approx 20-30 sec to reinforce.
What can I iron my patches onto?
The patches have a variety of applications and can be put on shirts, jackets, bags, pants jeans and hats. The patches will iron onto most fabrics that can withstand the heat of a hot dry iron.
Fabrics that may not be suitable include leather, rain-wear (water-proof), highly elastic fabrics, or nylon fabrics. For materials such as these the patches can be stitched or glued.
Can they be washed?
Yes. Once the patches are applied properly they can be put in the washing machine. Remember to turn your garment inside out. A gentle wash cycle with cold water is recommended. After the first couple of washes, check that the edges of your patch have remained in place. If they have lifted, repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 of the instructions. Do not put them in the dryer.